Tuesday, June 1, 2010

PokerSavvy - free money

I've decided to share my referral commission with everyone who signs up with PokerSavvy using links from my blog.

1 - visit PokerSavvy using this link: PokerSavvy
2 - register your new PokerSavvy account
3 - send me an e-mail to: ovchica@ymail.com and confirm your Savvy username. Your e-mail address will be used only to pay you back and it will not be sold or given to someone else
4 - start clearing PokerSavvy kickback bonuses
5 - you will receive $15 for every kickback bonus you finish with PokerSavvy
6 - minimum payments: $30
7 - payments only on your request to your PokerStars or FullTilt account
8 - this promotion replaces all previous promotions and is valid for all new PokerSavvy users registered through my links after September 1st 2009

-I can send you the free money to your FullTilt Poker or PokerStars account (or any other poker room where I have enough funds).

4 comments:

Allvira said...

Is your offer is also available till now??? I am too late for this..
Thanks
Online Poker

ovchica said...

It is still available for everyone joining Savvy through links on this blog. Are you interested?

z_wink44 said...

Hi I sent you an email with my pokersaavy username and havent gotten a responce yet. I have also finished clearing my first Pokersaavy bonus

Anonymous said...

Very Nice idea but please Update us with the Best guide for kickback bonus. Make it idiot Secure for starters. Im plannning to start playing these bonuses.